GIK Institute of Engineering Sciences & Technology Jobs 2020
GIKIN SC ISENC ESTITUTE OF ENGINEERING I rik AND TECHNOLOGY Faculty Required
(We are an equal opportunity employer)
Applications are invited from qualified PEC registered persons (where applicable) for the following positions:
Positions are available in the following discipline:
- Computer Science & Engineering (specialization in Dev. Ops. Block Chain, Mobile App. Development, Computer Graphics, Theoretical Computer Science, Systems Programming and Al)
- Mechanical Engineering (specialization in the broad areas of Applied: Electrical Machines and Drives, Robotics and Mechatronics Systems)
- Electrical Engineering (specialization in Electronics, Power and Computer Engineering)
- Engineering Sciences (specialization in Engineering Sciences, Physics & Mathematics).
- Civil Engineering (specialization in Structural Engineering and Transportation Engineering).
- Materials & Chemical Engineering (specialization in Materials Science and Nano-materials).
- Management Sciences & Humanities (specialization in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management, Operations, Supply Chain Management, English, Corporate Law / Business Ethics, Sociology and Human Behavior).
For requisite qualifications and experience, please visit our website: www.giki.edu.pk
GIK offers attractive salary packages and fringe benefits / facilities. Interested candidates should send their applications online at http://220.127.116.11:8081/GIK/OnlineApplication/ISB/Index by 17th July, 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for the interviews.
The selected candidates will become part of one of the Centers of Excellence of the country in the fields of engineering sciences and technology.
Assistant Director (HR), GIK Institute,
Topi-23640, Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,
Ph: 0938-281026 Ext: 2442